Quick and easy horchata
April 6, 2021
- 1 cup rice
- 4 cups hot water
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 2 tbsp vanilla
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- In a blender, add 1 cup of rice and blend till the rice becomes a powder.
- Add 1 stick of cinnamon and 4 cups of hot water the blender.
- Let the mixture sit till cool.
- Once the mixture is cooled, blend till smooth.
- Strain the mixture in a bowl with a sieve
- Add 1 can of condensed milk, 1 can of evaporated milk and 1 cup of water and mix with a whisk.
- Add the vanilla and sugar and continue to mix.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!